A Dickison Educational Travel Scholarship will be awarded annually to one Alaskan public high school student who meets the requirements of the scholarship and is selected by the Friends of Alaska CASA (FAC) Scholarship Committee.
- Qualifying Dickison Scholarship applicants must be Alaska public high school students who are currently in state custody. Travel must be for public school sponsored educational trips outside Alaska.
- FAC will donate $1,000 annually to fund the scholarship. Private donations are also applied to the scholarship.
- Students applying for the scholarship must submit a letter to the FAC Board of Directors stating how they are doing in school, which trip they would like to take and how they will benefit from the experience.
- Each application will be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from one of the studentʼs teachers or counselors.
- The application request must be made at least 30 days prior to the trip payment deadline.
Please submit applications to:
Friends of Alaska CASA
Attention: Dickison Scholarship Committee
PO Box 242484
Anchorage, AK 99524
For more information, contact us at